1.) MATH: Complete all order of operations worksheets.
2.) SCIENCE/SOCIALS: You will hand in your adaptations projects on Monday after having your final class to work on your posters. Complete as much as possible from home over the weekend.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In your own words, please explain what the learning intention was for Mr. Redican's lesson? (Think back to the topic of his lesson and what he wanted you to learn)
- Did you meet that learning intention? (Did you learn what he wanted you to learn about lines?)
- How did you meet the learning intention?
- What activities did you do with Mr. Redican?
- Explain how lines help in art.
- Comment on one student's post (CRITERIA: Give them 2 things to improve on based on what they have to write about or their spelling, grammar, and capitalization.)
- Edit/revise your post based on the feedback you receive or based on your self-assessment.