In class today, you continued working on your critical thinking skills by learning how to research for reliable sources. Many of you are getting the hang of finding online sources and distinguishing if it is reliable or not. This weekend's post a response is to make sure you complete your Social Studies homework from class. This includes answering each bullet from your news article. If you can find your news article again, feel free to post the link to your post.
2.) MATH 6:
- Any unfinished work from the previous day. Check yesterday's post.
- Remember, there will not be a mid chapter quiz on Tuesday. You have already been assessed on the material you have learned up to this point.
2.) POST A RESPONSE/SOCIAL STUDIES: (IN CLASS ASSIGNMENT)
- Based on your CAARP TEST handout and the news article you have reserached with Miss Bonhert this morning, go through each section of the CAARP TEST and explain why the news article you found is a reliable source of information.
- Explain each bullet point for each section of the CAARP test and how your article meets the criteria for a reliable source.
- Do This with 4-5 sentence for each section of the CAARP TEST. Don't forget to make your sentences as fluid as possible! DO NOT JUST ANSWER ONE BULLET POINT FOR EACH LETTER!
- Here is a link to the CAARP TEST if you have misplaced your handout.
- Here is a link to the National Post article you studied in class. This is not the article you are using for today's activity. Miss Bonhert may use this article as an example in class before you do today's activity. Just as we did before.
- Post any question you have here.
THE C.R.A.A.P. TEST VIDEO