Picture 1 Questions Picture 3 Questions
Picture 2 Questions Picture 4 Questions
Picture 5 Questions
1.) MATH 6: Use your research skills and see if you can calculate this question. What is the formula for calculating percent? For example, If you scored 30 out of 50 on a test, what percent does that equate to? See if you can draw a picture that represents the percent. You must hand-in your home work on Monday.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) LA: Complete writing body paragraph 2 and 3. You will complete your assessment/feedback forms on Monday morning. It is very important you have body paragraph 1, 2, and 3 ready to go on Monday.
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE #1:
- Visit Tarantula's Learning Journey and comment on at least 4 of his blogs. Leave a comment plus a question or some feedback.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE #2:
- What did you learn from watching the two YouTube clips on 'CHILD LABOUR' today?
- How did it make you feel?
- Will you think twice about buying certain products made by companies that support child labour? If so, why? If not, why not?
- Find another video on YouTube and post it as a new Blog Post on YOUR E-Folio / Learning Journey. Your post should include reasons why you chose this video and what people can learn from it.
Hanes Co. and Child Labour
Nike Co. and Child Labour