- PowerPoint presentations must be completed by Monday.
- Your sources for your information must be included at the bottom of each of your slides. Most of you will have one or two for your online sources, your science textbook, and one for your multimedia (picture and/or video)
- Make sure you have organized your information and multimedia in a neat manner that does not detract from the purpose of your presentations.
- Also, don't forget that you must not use animations/transitions that detract from the content of your slideshow.
- Once you complete your slideshow, share or email it to Mr. Hong and your partner so that we can give you feedback. We will do peer assessments in class on Monday so please make sure you share/email it by then.
2.) MATH 6 - Complete the rest of the questions for Chapter 9 Lesson 3
MATH 7 - Ask your friend what the HW is. I don't know what Mrs. Van assigned.
3.) POST A MESSAGE: How are thesis statements different from topic sentences?