We have about 2 months left in the school year. You have all become very good learners and know the importance of learning intentions, criteria, good questions, self/peer assessments, feedback, and ownership. We will be learning lots from now until the end of the year! Keep working hard!
- Complete pg 293 - 294 Questions #1-6. You must show your work and use your grids.
- Mark all answers using the back of your textbook.
- Complete corrections and we will review it in class tomorrow morning.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- You completed a self-assessment in class today and learned what areas you could improve in.
- Based on your self-assessment and any peer and teacher feedback you receive tonight, make your final edits/revisions/additions/changes to your powerful response.
- If you have any questions, please post them here.
- Have a parent or older sibling proofread your work and give you more feedback to improve.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you brainstormed questions, ideas, and thoughts about what goes into creating a civilization. Click here to review what you and your classmates came up with.
- Post the ancient civilization you are most interested in learning about.
- In addition to this, do some research and IN YOUR OWN WORDS, post 2-4 interesting facts about 3 of the items listed below for the ancient civilization you want to learn about.
3.) Economy / Trade
6.) Arts and Culture
- You must use 3 separate sources of information. This can be a book, website, YouTube video, etc. Post 3 reliable sources underneath your interesting facts. Keep your research organized.