- If you have a 3 zone bus pass, you only need to bring $18 with your permission slip .
- PERMISSION FORMS ARE DUE!
- Finish your worksheet on finding the area of parallelograms.
- Show all your work.
- Show the correct units in your answers.
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Log in to your FreshGrade and write a learning reflection (comment) for your powerful response. Answer all of the following in your reflection in paragraph form.
2.) Did you meet the learning intention?
3.) Did you learn anything else other than the intended learning intention? If so, list some other
things you learned.
4.) What did you enjoy?
5.) What did you not like?
6.) If you could go back in time, what would you do differently and why?
7.) What will you do in the future when you have writing assignments?
8.) List 1 feedback/suggestion someone (friend or teacher) gave you that pushed your thinking
further to improve your powerful response!
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Today in socials we talked about creating good inquiry questions.
- Go through your group document and do the following:
- 1) Questions that can be answered with a yes or no (e.g. is meatloaf good?). – highlight these questions in red.
- 2) Questions that can be answered in less than 10 words – highlight these answers in yellow.
- 3) Questions that would take many words to write – highlight these in green
- The green questions are the ones that make good Inquiry questions!
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We didn't get a chance to do "community building" today in class, so our PAR be our community building for the day.
- The question is: "what is the best piece of advice you've ever received?" "Why?"
- Answer in complete sentences.
- Grammar and spelling are a given.
Area of a parallelogram game.