1.) MATH 6:
- Multiples/Factors/Primes/Composites Chapter test tomorrow.
- For review, scroll back over the past few weeks of posts and watch the review videos that were posted.
2.) SCIENCE: Ecosystem web projects are due tomorrow.
3.) FIELD TRIP:
- Bring $3 if you are renting skates and $1.50 if you need to rent a helmet.
- HELMETS ARE MANDATORY!
- If your parents haven't filled out the permission form yet, they MUST do this or you will be unable to participate. Parents, click here!
- Click here to read the letter to parents.
- Parents, we will leave the school at 11am and will be skating from 11:45am until 12:45pm.
4.) POST A RESPONSE: (use full and complete sentences)
- List two things you have learned about working with soapstone.
- What has been the biggest challenge so far?
- Are you enjoying working with soapstone? Why or why not?
Bill Nye and the Food Web