- Complete worksheet #1 (Circumference calculations) and #2 (You do not have to do the AREA questions).
- Watch this story on 'Sir Cumference and the Dragon of Pie'
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Write a 'STRUCTURED/ORDERED' paragraph about 5-8 sentences long. Use the paragraph you practiced with in class yesterday as a model paragraph. The paragraph used three transitions (Times of the day - Morning, Noon, and Afternoon). It also explained supporting details for each activity the students had planned for the day.
- You may choose any topic you like as long as it follows the structure of the practice paragraph from yesterday's class.
- Post any questions you have here.
- Give two students suggestions for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post based on feedback or your self-assessment.
Mr. Hong's Class - Mannequin Challenge