1.) MATH 6: Chapter 3 Lesson 3 worksheet and questions #1, 2, 4, and 5.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Test on the responsibilities of the 3 levels of government on Monday.
- The Conservative candidate from the Cloverdale riding will be giving a short presentation to the students tomorrow afternoon.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What does it mean to be able to read?
- In paragraph form, explain what it means to be able to read fluently.
- Your paragraph should be based on what you learned today about reading strategies and comprehension.
- Give at least one student a positive comment and one suggestion for improvement.
- Edit/revise your post.
To be updated