PARENTS: Thank you so much to all the parents who helped out with the field trip today!
1.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Be sure to complete your powerful response. Remember, it is an assessment and I will assess your abilities based on the learning intentions of a powerful response.
- I took a look at all the Prezis that were shared with me directly from Prezi yesterday. However, there is still much work to do on them. Some of you have yet to even upload your images. If you are one of these groups, be sure to talk to your partner tonight to get as much done as possible.
- You will have class time tomorrow to work on them.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Write a descriptive paragraph about your experience on Grouse Mountain today.
- If you enjoyed it, tell your classmates about it. If you hated it, tell your classmates about it.
- What did you reach a goal that you set for yourself?
- How did you feel when you came out of the trees and finished the Grouse Grind?
- Ask two students questions about their experience.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
Meet InBox by Google/Gmail