- Vancouver Aquarium notices and $11.50
- Volunteer drivers needed
1.) MATH 6/7:
- Watch this second video on equivalent fractions and be prepared for a mathematical surprise in class tomorrow! Those of you who watch today's video and watched yesterday's video will enjoy this surprise. Those who don't watch either of them will not like the surprise I have planned. Can you guess what this surprise will be?
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES 6/7:
- Continue editing/changing/revising your research based on your self-assessments and the feedback you received from me in class today.
- YOUR RESEARCH MUST BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS. YOU WILL GET ZERO IF YOU COPY AND PASTE. KEEP THIS IN MIND AS YOU CONTINUE WORKING ON YOUR PROJECTS.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Part of pushing your thinking and the thinking of others requires questioning skills. Asking deep thinking questions and giving feedback requires practice.
- Post one question you came up with, your partner came up with, or one that you heard today that really pushed your thinking deeper when you wrote your thoughts out on paper today.
- Respond to at least 2 different questions that your classmates post here with some comments or questions.
- If you haven't updated this Google Presentation with your digital art, it must be completed tonight!
- Do your best to eliminate all the white pixels around your black lines by zooming in and using your digital tools!
VIDEO LINKS:Khan Academy - Equivalent Fractions 1
Khan Academy - Equivalent Fractions 2