- I can distinguish the difference between reliable and unreliable information.
- I can display my reliable research in a clear and simple infographic.
The students spent two weeks refining their research and critical thinking skills. The infographic only took a few days to complete.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: 5.5 Textbook Questions, 5.6 worksheet, 5.6 Textbook questions
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Research/Infographic Project is due tomorrow.
- Email me if you have any questions or post them here.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- As the term comes to an end, you have all been given things to improve on for term 3.
- In paragraph form, explain what you have been asked to work on in term three.
- Explain the steps you will take to accomplish these things.
- Ask at least 2 students questions about their goals for term 3.
- Reply to any questions you receive.
How to Create an Infographic on PiktoChart.com
Calculating the Area of a Circle