1.) L.A./NOVEL APPROACH:
- Complete reading up to the end of chapter 6.
- Keep track of your gift of words and powerful phrases using sticky notes.
- Keep track of any deep connections, questions, and thinking and learning questions using sticky notes.
- Be prepared to discuss chapter 3-6 with your groups tomorrow.
- DON'T LET YOUR GROUP DOWN! BRING YOUR BOOK AND BE PREPARED FOR YOUR DISCUSSIONS! YOUR DISCUSSIONS WILL BE RECORDED TOMORROW!
- Your presentations will be due on Monday. You will have class tomorrow to work on your budget proposals (spreadsheets) and your Paper Airplane Prototype activities.
- Simply work on them tonight.
3.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Unit test on Tuesday. You must complete any assigned work and the self test for chapter 6.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In a proper paragraph, please answer the following:
- What did you learn about the deep sea and extreme environments today?
- What did you enjoy today?
- What did you not enjoy today?
- Ask one student a question about their paragraph.
- Respond to any questions you receive.
- Edit/revise your paragraph.
Otters holding hands