- Watch this video on rotations to better understand the concepts you learned in class today.
- Play these games and post your scores to see if you can beat your classmates:
- GAME 1
- GAME 2
2.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Continue researching and putting your research into your own words. Remember, many students have been following this format on their Google documents: researched material, links, pictures, and links. This is a good way to keep track of where you got your information.
- Follow the criteria sheet carefully. This shouldn't take you much time to compete the 6 steps. You have been working on it for over one week now.
- Click here to download the criteria sheet.
Click here to download the rubric.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- I want all of you to write a response to the following questions using your personal opinions. Include examples to support your opinions (supporting sentences). Write your response in paragraph form by including a hook, body, and conclusion.
b.) Is it important to follow rules? Why or why not?
c.) Is it important to be respectful to everyone? Why or why not?
d.) What is your definition of a good person?
- Read through the responses your classmates left and comment on 2 of them. Tell them what you think of their responses.