1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Complete worksheet 2.3. Watch this video on adding with fraction strips. You will have a 5 question quiz on it tomorrow.
2.) ART: Bring your toilet paper roll if you haven't done so already.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Do some research and see if you can find some animals that you are interested in learning more about.
- Simple keywords that you can use to search include '(ANIMAL NAME) + adaptations'. Feel free to try different combinations of keywords and even sentences.
- See if you can find an animal that has made some unique/interesting adaptations over time.
- If someone has already posted about a specific adaptation, find a different one. I'd like everyone to research a different animal.
- Post 3 different adaptations of this animal(s) and how it has helped this species survive!
- Post all of your sources underneath each adaptation. Remember, your post must be in your own words! Do not copy and paste!
Adding with Fraction Strips