1.) MATH 7: Complete Chapter 2 Lesson 1 textbook questions #1-6 on pg 47-48.
MATH 6 WILSON: Pg 2019 a-g
MATH 6 VAN: Worksheet
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned more about the elements of art and the principles of design. Click here to review what we learned.
- When working on your anime art, be sure to keep the elements in mind. For example, line, shape, direction, size, texture, colour, and value. These elements can be found in almost any piece of art.
- Work on your anime art tonight. Your homework is to make sure you are able to fine line your drawing using PIXLR, and colour your image.
- If you get motivated, see if you can create something like the examples in class. Read yesterday's blog post for some useful websites you can use to draw your character if you want to draw a different one.
- Post any questions you have here.
- Please post a SHARED copy of your fine-lined and coloured image here from your Google Drive. (Remember, you will have to save your image from Pixlr onto your desktop and then to Google Drive in order to complete this task.)
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement on their picture.
Scary Halloween Sounds