1.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Read up to the end of chapter 2.
- Bring your novel back.
- Be sure to keep track of your powerful words/gift of words, any powerful moments, connections, parts that make you think, etc with your sticky notes! DON'T FORGET! IF YOU FORGET TO DO THIS, IT WILL BE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR BOOKLETS!
- Be prepared for your group discussions tomorrow!
2.) MATH 6: Mrs. Van - Math Booklet and calculate the mean, median, and mode.
Mrs. Wilson - Work on your mean, median, and mode project.
- Pg. 264 Section 6.5 QUESTIONS #4 and #6 a-f (DRAW YOUR COUNTERS AND SHOW
- Watch this video on subtraction with integers to review what was learned in class today.
3.) SCIENCE PREZI:
- Using your criteria sheet, be sure to complete this by Friday. Presentations will be on Friday.
- This includes your spreadsheet with your approximate costs to build your deep sea explorer.
- Work on your your PROTOTYPE (Paper Airplane) report. You will have time in class tomorrow to complete it.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- All of you started reading your novel approach books today.
- Write a prediction in paragraph form about what you think the story is going to be about.
- Structure your writing with a beginning, middle, and end.
- Pay attention to your capitals, sentence structure, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, be sure to use transition words to make your sentences flow smoothly (fluency).
- Comment on the writing of two students.
- Respond to any comments you receive.
- Edit/revise your post.
Subtraction with Integer Chips