In addition to this, we started our gymnastics unit in PE. Our main focus today was using the equipment in the circuit safely and correctly in order to avoid any injuries that may have occurred otherwise. I wonder who will win our 'CANADIAN NINJA' challenge?
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Watch this video on visualizing equivalent fractions.
- Complete your 'Novel Approach Response Paragraph' at home on your GOOGLE DOCUMENT that you worked on in class today.
- You completed the Topic sentence (hook/intro) and many of you completed your supporting sentences in class today.
- Most of you will simply complete your conclusions for your 'Response Paragraph'.
- Use the following links to help you build your 'Response Paragraph'
- Guidelines for Writing a Paragraph
- Inviting Leads / Hooks
- Types of Transition Words
- Types of Conclusions
- Supporting Sentences
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- After completing your LA homework, post your paragraph here so your classmates can read what you have written.
- Read at least at least 1 other paragraph that has not yet received any feedback.
- Give specific feedback to at least one of your classmates. Feel free to give feedback to as many students as you want.
- Your feedback MUST include everything below. Make sure you type it out neatly:
1.) SPELLING: Specific word(s) that were misspelled.
2.) TRANSITION WORDS: Give some suggestions on ones that could possibly be used and
where the student can put them. Alternatively, indicate if a transition word was not used or
a.) Inviting Lead/Hook/Intro - Was it exciting and about the BIG IDEA? Give a specific
b.) Supporting Sentences - Did they include facts, quotes, examples, background knowledge,
connections? (At least 2 of them) Give a specific suggestion.
c.) Concluding sentence(s) - Did they use one of the clinchers used here?