- Communicate with your group and decide who will bring the following items for tomorrow: small tupperware/container, log book/paper, pencil/pen, and small items for people to trade when they find your geocache.
- If you have time and your parents are willing, go to www.geocaching.com and sign up using your school email address and school postal code. See if you have time to search one out in your area. Very important - DO NOT GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION!
- If you go geocaching with adult supervision, please post a message here including the coordinates of the geocache and what you found.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What skills do you think you are learning when geocaching?
- What technology helps you geocache?
- Why do you think so many people have set up geocaching locations? What makes it so interesting for people?
- Ask one student a question about their response.
What is Geocaching