2.) Integration of different stations
3.) Short dance sequence
4.) Creating a pattern with their group members
Also, we got into the Olympic spirit today by participating in the Hillcrest Winter Games! We participated in our versions of speed skating, the skeleton, and the two person bobsled. Check out our Instagram site for pictures and videos!
Thank you to all the parents who helped make/bring in a cultural dish to share with the class today! :-)
1.) MATH 6: TEST TOMORROW.
MATH 7: Pg 84 - 85 #5, 6, 7, 9, 13, and 17. UNIT TEST ON THURSDAY!
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What food did you enjoy eating in class today?
- Do some research and find a recipe that you would like to share with the class.
- Post the name of the dish and a link to the recipe/instructions here. Feel free to post a video link if you like.
- Why do you enjoy trying different foods from different cultures?
- How does it help us learn about different cultures?
How to make Korean Bulgogi (BBQ BEEF)
All Recipes Website