1.) Socials/Science Research:
- Continue working on your research. You must have the following completed for tomorrow:
- All of your research you've been working on up to this point. You should all have at least
- Complete the C.R.A.A.P. test for 3 different sources you used. Remember, you only have to
answer one question from each of the parts of the C.R.A.A.P. test.
- If you have any questions, please post them here.
2.) PASSION PROJECTS:
- Click here to hand in your Passion Project. Put your first name only on any slide and also paste the address (shared link) to your Animoto on this Google Slideshow link.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph format, answer the following questions:
- What was the learning intention?
- Did you enjoy this lesson?
- How did the Halloween sounds make you feel?
- What did you see?
- What were 2 connections you had to the audio recording?
- What frightened you?
- Give one other student some feedback on their response.
- Edit/revise your original comment and improve on it.
Scary Halloween Sounds