Today, the students collaborated in groups of five to come up with an advertisement that included reasons why their classmates should buy a 3D pen. They know that the most convincing argument is when a reason is supported by details. These details can be facts, examples, statistics, research, quotes from authority figures, etc. They understand that nobody will buy this product simply because one person says that they should buy it. They know they must present a convincing argument to persuade
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- Complete worksheet 4.2 and show all your work.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to simply write down your answer. You must write down the question you came up with to find your answer.
- Click here and watch this video to prepare for tomorrow's class. This is required for tomorrow.
- Bring a nutritional fact sheet tomorrow from a product.
- Today, you and your marketing/advertising team met and brainstormed ideas on how you could sell the 3D pen. Click here to see the video again.
- Your marketing plan had to include a clever and creative presentation of:
2.) Reasons why people should buy your product.
3.) Details to support your reasons. (facts, research, quotes from authority figures, examples, etc.)
- You are a sales representative and you are presenting this pen to people who could potentially buy the product.
- In 100 words or less, sell your product (in words) to your audience (your classmates).