In addition to this, we had a representative from the Heart and Stroke Foundation give a presentation today. The students learned lots and Boston volunteered to be a super hero for the day! Thanks for volunteering!
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Worksheet 3.8 Order of Operations and Pg 130-131 #4, 5, and
6. Show all your work. Remember,
2.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Click here to go to the novelapproach.weebly.com site. There is no new post a response for today. However, you MUST go to the first two posts for your book and continue the conversation.
- This means you must engage your peers. Start a discussion, conversation, and share your honest opinions about your books with your groups. Asking questions is a great way to learn from one another!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click here and watch this 13 minute video.
- Write a summary about the video.
- You must include reasons why they started Mesopotamia where they did.
- Also, what did the Mesopotamians do to contribute to their civilization's success?
- What did they invent?
- What did they learn?
- What do you think was their most important contribute to modern civilizations?
- List all points from the video and from class that you can remember.
- You may write in a standard paragraph form.
- Check the criteria above to ensure you have included everything! Feel free to refer to your booklet for more information.
Mesopotamia - From Nomads to Farmers