1.) MATH 6:
- Watch this video for extra review.
- Complete Chapter 3 Lesson 2 Questions #1 a-f
- Complete String art and follow the instructions carefully on pg 77 of your textbook. Don't forget to answer all 4 questions on pg 77.
- Use different colours and continue connecting the lines with multiples of 6,7,8, etc.
MATH 7 Middleton and Wilson:
- Watch this video on divisibility with your parents. It will help you understand your divisibility rules.
- Complete Page 6
2.) Social Studies:
- Show your parents one of the issues from the canada.isidewith.com website that you haven't read about on your own yet and try to explain what the statistics (pie graph) means and what some of the pros and cons may be.
- Ask them if they can think of any pros and cons.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Many of you have expressed an interest in the fine arts (painting, drawing, drama, digital art, photography, dance, etc).
- Post a short paragraph about any fine arts topic that you are interesting in learning about this year.
- In your paragraph, be sure to use the structure you learned about in class: a.) a topic sentence b.) supporting sentences / details c.) concluding sentence
- Provide at least 2-3 reason why you want to learn about a given topic and be sure to include examples for each reason.
- Post a positive and encouraging comment for one other student and give the same person at least 2 suggestions for improving their paragraph.
Grade 7: Divisibility tests for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10
Grade 6: Finding Factors and Multiples