1.) MATH 6:
- Watch this video to review today's lesson.
- Chapter 7 Lesson 6 worksheet and Textbook questions #1-7
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned how everyone has different background knowledge. Each year of your life adds to your background knowledge. In a few weeks, I will be adding the 37th chapter to my book of background knowledge! That's a lot of chapters!
- Background knowledge also differs from one person to the next because we all read different books, read different stories, and experience life differently which contributes to our unique lives.
- 1 - How did using your background knowledge help you understand the picture from today's lesson? (Adventures in Babysitting).
- 2 - Do you feel using your background knowledge to make connections helps you when you understand what you read?
- 3 - Please use an example from something you have read recently and explain how you used your background knowledge to make a meaningful connection in order to understand what you were reading.
- 4 - Ask yourself, what did something that you read remind you of and how was that important to your understanding of what you read?
Comparing Mixed Numbers and Improper Fractions