1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
MATH 7: Complete Pg. 135-137 #1-10, #12, #13, and #15 (if you didn't complete these in class .) WATCH VIDEOS!
- Click here to view a copy of an example of a good response.
- Click here if you need another copy of the response checklist.
- Written responses should be completed for tomorrow according to the criteria. Make sure you refer back to the learning intentions!
- You must bring your 'NOVEL APPROACH' booklets, handouts, and response checklist back to school tomorrow. Remember, you should not fill in the checklist. Simply use it as a checklist to ensure you are including everything you need to include.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Pretend you are a citizen of Mesopotamia and you are the inventor of something you have learned about this term.
- Write a diary entry from the perspective of this Mesopotamian citizen.
- Explain why you came up with this idea and how it will help.
- Respond to at least one other person's diary entry and ask them some questions about their entry.
- Reply to any questions you receive.