PARENTS: Click here to indicate what time and day you will be here for the conferences next week. You can read more information about them on the previous posts this week.
- Complete your self-assessment of your first draft of your gift of words, thinking and learning questions, and powerful response if you haven't already done so. Click here to access the criteria for all 3 sections.
- If you have any questions, email me directly or post it here.
2.) ALPHABET PHOTOGRAPHY:
- Play around with Picmonkey.com and create your first draft of your ABC collage with all 26 letters.
- Once you have done this, click here to upload your collage to our shared folder. Be sure to name your collage your first name. If someone else in the class has your first name, use a nickname like 'K-Dub'.
3.) MATH CONTEST:
- Click here if you are interested in writing a math contest on April 28th, 2018.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Write about what pink shirt day means to you in a standard paragraph.
- Things to include: intro, supporting sentences and examples, and a concluding sentence.
- Givens: spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and good vocabulary.
- Edit/revise your original draft according to the criteria above.
- Comment or give one student some feedback about their post. Reply to any comments you receive.
The Story of Pink Shirt Day