1.) FORMS: Please remember to bring your Skills Canada field trip form, Grouse Grind field trip form, Sunnyside field trip form, grade 7 year book form, and fun night form!
2.) MATH: The integer project will be due Tuesday! You should finish most of your mini-assignments this weekend. Remember to refer to the criteria for the project!
3.) ART: Feel free to take additional photos at home (around the theme of "helping hands") to add to your photo collage (it would be cool to see some hands of different ages in photos!).
- Note (for when you work on your photos on Monday): If you are not finished editing a photo on Pixlr, choose "Layered Pixlr Image" as the FORMAT when you are saving, so that you can continue editing next time.
- Upload your edited photos to Google Drive for safe keeping.
4.) WRITE A RESPONSE (BOOK CLUB): Write "Response #3" for Section III of your novel. Choose TWO quotes from Section III. For each quote, write one paragraph:
- Explain how the quote is related to your theme.
- Which characters are involved? What aspects of the characters’ experiences are related to the theme?
- Describe text-to-text, text-to-self, and/or text-to-world connections related to your quotes and your theme.
- What is the author’s message to you about the theme? (What is a “lesson” you learned from the book, related to the theme?)
VIDEO LINK: How to blur the background of a photo