Important: Grade 7s, please be sure to bring in your contributions to the grade 7 celebration by the end of this week!
- No Math homework for tomorrow, but make sure that you bring in the math homework that was assigned for the weekend, as we did not make time to collect it today.
2.) Word Work:
- Here are your words, make sure you know the spelling and definitions for later in the week:
- Sinew, dormant, gawking, mischief, cistern, spigot, captivate, obviously, suspension, dejected, jubilation, mannequin, marionette, confinement, transformation, solemn
3.) Novel Approach:
- Continue to work on your Novel Approach and Powerful Response.
- If you had not already planned to take your novel approach booklets home today, do whatever work on your Powerful Response that you can without it.
- Remember you still have access to the Powerful Response Template on your Google Drives from last time.
- Grade 7: Prepare for the science test tomorrow on electromagnetism
- Grade 6: Complete your your Newton's Laws projects for tomorrow.
5.) Post A Response:
- Tell us about the main characters in your novel approach books.
- You can retell the story, explain what you think about, tell us about their adventures or what they have learned.
- Be sure to use 4 of the following word work words in your response: mischief, captivate, obviously, dejected, jubilation, confinement, transformation, solemn.
- Use a thrilling hook that will draw your reader in
- Provide feedback to your peers in the form of the givens (sentence structure, grammar, spelling, etc.) and make adjustments to your posts based on the feedback that you receive.
The Rules of Tennis