1.) READING: 20-30 minutes
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Use the big 6 Learning Principles (learning intentions, success criteria, questions, self/peer assessment, descriptive feedback, and ownership) to describe how you improve at something in a standard paragraph.
- You can use this to describe anything you practice and explain how you use the BIG 6 Learning Principles to keep getting better at something.
- Examples: Any sport, video games, math, writing, reading, swimming, basketball, hockey, singing, playing the piano, etc.
- SUCCESS CRITERIA/THINGS TO INCLUDE:
2.) How do you achieve success?
3.) Do you ask yourself questions to get better at this task? Does someone else ask you?
4.) Self/peer assessment
5.) How do you get and use feedback to improve?
6.) How do you use all of the above 5 principles to improve (Ownership)?
- PAR POLICE: Give feedback based on the big 6 principles. Check to see if your classmates included all 6.
- Edit/revise based on feedback (self/peer)
The 21st Century Learner