1.) Parents - Please continue to monitor your child's completion of their daily work.
- Complete pg 1 and 3 of booklet if you didn't finish it in class. We will mark it in class tomorrow.
- Make sure you have all your research completed so you can start writing. Graphic organizers will be submitted with your essay. Make sure you do not lose this planning sheet.
- Continue working on your essay at home.
3) LA/NOVEL APPROACH/PICTURE BOOK:
- Continue working through your Novel Approach Picture book package and Powerful Repsonse on NOTEBOOK.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Barbara Howard broke barriers for black people and for women.
- Today's PAR will be based on who she was and what she accomplished.
- Please be sure to watch the posted video and to read the link provided so you can complete the PAR.
- You will use your reading skills ability to synthesize and evaluate information to write a summary of who she was! You will do this from both the UBC Link and the YouTube link (2 sources of information).
1.) Paragraph format
2.) Synthesize and Evaluate the written text and the video to write a summary of Barbara Howard's accomplishments.
3.) Check for the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, and punctuation).
4.) Give one person feedback based on the above criteria.
5) Edit/revise your original post.