Mrs. B. will teach you about them. Incorporate as many different elements/principles as possible onto your blank fish templates.
Mrs. B may show you the videos on the AppleTv. However, she may have you watch them independently. Either way, you must watch them both and review the useful links. You will be quizzed on these next week.
VIDEO 1 - Elements of Art
VIDEO 2 - Elements/Principles of Design
LINK 1 - Principle of Design
LINK 2 - Elements of Art
LINK 3 - More detailed information on the principles of design and elements of art
2.) MATH 6/7: Any assigned work.
- Unit test tomorrow
- Everything on your review sheets is fair game.
- Be sure you can clearly explain each of the vocabulary items.
- Be sure you can calculate and tell the difference between mass, volume (square/rectangular/irregular shaped items - water displacement)
- Be sure you understand the Particle Model of Matter.
- Review all posts from the past few weeks and the videos that were included.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Which elements and principles of art and design did you use on your fish today? Explain which ones you used and how you used them. Rematch the videos and read the useful links if you need help.
- Comment on at least one other student's response.
- Edit/revise your original.
Elements of Art
Principles of Design