- The meeting will begin a little later. We have a staff meeting, but it should be over by 10:15am. I will post messages on TEAMS to let you know.
- Friday/Monday are holidays, but your assignment are still due. #TheLearningNeverStops
- Word Work Quiz on Tuesday
- Math Quiz Tuesday
LEARNING INTENTION: I can convert my letter to a Word Document and save it to our shared folder on on Office 365 - ONE DRIVE.
- Your task today will be to read the follow steps carefully and to make sure you complete this today.
STEP 1: Check your letter to make sure you have completed it according to the criteria from last week.
STEP 2: Make sure you have made all necessary edit/revisions to your letter based on the feedback you received directly on your Google Document or class website. Also check to make sure you have paid attention to the 6 Write Traits. Delete any personal information (last name, email addresses, etc)
STEP 3: Create a new Microsoft Word Document and copy and paste your letter into it. Delete the mailing address. You can leave Laurier's mailing address at the top. Save your Word document under the file name 'YOUR FIRST NAME'.doc
STEP 4: Go to FreshGrade and click on the link to the SHARED FOLDER I have provided to you on FRESHGRADE.
STEP 5: Save/Upload your NEW WORD DOCUMENT to this shared folder.
- Complete Science lab write-up. It is due on Monday by the end of the day.
- Ask questions in your Science channel if anything is unclear.
3.) WORD WORK:
- Your new word work assignment is due by the end of the day tomorrow.
- Follow the criteria handout on Teams closely.
- WORD WORK QUIZ on TUESDAY
- Upload all completed work by the end of the day tomorrow.
- Take full ownership of your learning. You will be doing a lot of self-assessments/peer-assessments during this time.
- Use the answer key to check your work. If you simply write the answers down without doing the work, you will not be helping yourself.
- Assignment #2 - Click here for the answer key to Pg. 92. It has also been posted in the math channel on Teams.
- You should only post marked/corrected work to FreshGrade. If it has not been marked/corrected, it will be marked as incomplete.
- Click here for a PDF of today's Math lesson. Click here for the actual slideshow.
- MATH QUIZ ON TUESDAY
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- PAR HOLIDAY TO COMPLETE YOUR WORK FROM THE LAST TWO WEEKS!
- Use this time wisely.
- Feel free to post any questions here.
Co-ordinate Plane - 4 Quadrants