- Your 26 Lines of poetic alliteration must be completed by Monday.
- The majority of you have completed it already or are on your way to completing your work.
- Be sure to follow the student generated criteria sheet.
2.) MATH 6/7: Any unfinished work from the previous day. Refer to yesterday's post.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Based on what you learned on Thursday about similes on Thursday and metaphors on Friday, create two of each. Each simile and metaphor must be related to one another.
- For example: SImile - Life is like a box of chocolates, because you never know what you're going to get. Metaphor - Life is a box of chocolates because you never know what you're going to get.
- Use the following format:
- Comment on 2 other responses. (Descriptive feedback on structure and content)
- Reply to any comments you receive, edit, and revise.
Similes and Metaphors in Pop Culture