- Wear an orange shirt tomorrow for Orange shirt day!
- Make sure your parents sign your planners if you were asked to have it signed.
- Complete pg 6-7 of Jump Math
- Mark/Correct at home. Click here for the answer key. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SIMPLY WRITE THE ANSWERS DOWN. YOU MUST SHOW ALL YOUR WORK in your workbooks or on a separate sheet of paper.
2.) ART: Continue working on your collage. It is due on Friday.
3.) SCIENCE: Continue working with your groups on your Plant I.D. projects. It is also due on Friday.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Tomorrow is Orange Shirt Day! Click on this link to read a little bit about what 'Orange Shirt Day' is all about! (BUILD YOUR BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE)
- Watch this video to learn even more about Orange Shirt Day! (BUILD MORE BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE)
LEARNING INTENTION: I can write a standard paragraph and show my understanding of what Orange Shirt Day is all about.
1.) Paragraph format (engaging hook, body - supporting sentences, conclusion)
2.) Include at least 2 important / meaningful points from this link.
3.) Include at least 1 point from this video.
4.) Check your paragraph for the givens/conventions of writing (Spelling, capitals, punctuation, sentence structure, and grammar).
5.) Read 2 other paragraphs written by your classmates and give each of them 1-2 pieces of DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK (suggestions for improvement).
6.) Based on the DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK you receive, edit/revise your paragraph as a reply to your original paragraph.
What Orange Shirt Day Means