1.) MATH: Complete worksheet 7.5 on Congruence and Similarity.
2.) LA/NOVEL APPROACH:
- Make sure your first draft of your powerful response is ready for tomorrow. You will be switching with a neighbour and giving one another peer feedback using the rubric.
- Specific feedback will be given directly on your Google Docs.
- Rubrics will be highlighted.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- How many times have you re-assessed your mousetrap car and changed your design plans?
- Why did you change your design plans?
- What are three things you did to your design to make it better? Explain.
- Did it help you improve your mousetrap car? Explain.
- What was the one thing that improved your mousetrap car the most?
- What were some of the 'GOALS' of this project?
- Use the standard paragaph format to complete your PAR.
- PAR FEEDBACK POLICE: Eknoor, Stephanie, Miles, and Sofia. The students listed will give specific feedback to all students who post based on the givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc). If one student receives feedback from one of the 4 students, you do not have to give this student more feedback. So each student above should give feedback to about 7 students each.
How to Build a Mousetrap Car