- Final draft is due tomorrow. Complete this at home.
- You will have time to create your final 'LEARNING' presentation poster in class tomorrow.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you participated in an 'IGLOO' structural challenge.
- You built some background knowledge in Inuit traditions.
- Following this, we went outside to use their techniques to build a structure.
- You were responsible for creating your teams and Mr. Fisher and I gave you some criteria to do this.
- In paragraph form, explain what you learned about the following from this activity:
2.) stable structures (How did you build it, what did you learn, what did you improve on? etc)
- Self-assess your post for the givens (spelling, grammar, capitals, punctuation, sentence structure, etc).
- Edit/revise based on your self-assessment of the givens and the 2 required points.
How to Build an Igloo