1.) LA/WORD WORK:
- Click here for the useful vocabulary website.
- Click here for the words for last week and this week. Check your pre-test for this week's words.
- Your word work for this week must include:
b.) A sentence you created based on the example you found.
c.) Part of speech (noun, verb, adjective, etc)
- Your decimal party planning assignment is due as you walk in the door.
- You will have a peer confirm your calculations in class. (ALL WORK MUST BE SHOWN FOR YOUR CALCULATIONS!
- Unit test on Friday
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Yesterday, you participate in your first ski school lesson.
- Get creative today and write a short story about how the day went for you! Let's learn about 'PLOTS' and parts of a story today! (PLOT - the main events of a story presented in a an interrelates sequence).
1.) Intro - engaging start to your story
2.) Setting (time and place of story)
3.) Characters - Name some characters and maybe how their attitudes changed throughout the
4.) Rising action and climax - Something that built up gradually and ended with the highpoint of
- Self-assess your work with the above criteria and the givens. (POST A COMMENT AFTER YOUR STORY INDICATING IF YOU HAVE MET THE CRITERIA)
- Edit/revise as needed.
Plot Curve (Parts of a story)