1.) MAPPING: Due on Monday
2.) FRENCH PROJECTS: Due next Friday.
1.) READING: 30 minutes
- Complete the AI plotting assignment (plotting in all 4 quadrants)
- Plot coordinates/ordered pairs with numbers and brackets for 4 sections.
3.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Continue finishing up your packages.
- We will work on the Powerful Responses tomorrow.
- Work on your English scripts using the criteria sheet.
5.) WORD WORK: Matching definitions and spelling test tomorrow. Click here for words and definitions.
6.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, Aaron Brown visited us virtually for a presentation on his journey to the olympics and a Q&A period.
- LEARNING INTENTION: What did you learn from Aaron Brown about achieving your goals?
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/conclusion
2.) GIVENS: Spelling, capitals, sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation.
3.) BODY: Include at least 2 things you learned today from Aaron Brown.
4.) SELF-ASSESSMENT: Complete a self-assessment using the above criteria.
5.) PEER-ASSESSMENT: Give one student peer feedback.
6.) EDIT/REVISE: Revise your post based on a self or peer assessment.
Aaron Brown - The Awakening