1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Complete 2.6 of the textbook.
- Have one of your parents or an older sibling read through your NYR essay over the weekend.
- Your first draft and your final draft must be handed in on Monday.
3.) INTERACTIVE POST A RESPONSE
- Watch this video on 'How To Use a Compound Microscope'
- Click on this link to practice using a virtual compound microscope. It is a little tricky, but do your best to figure out how it works.
- Follow the 'GETTING STARTED' box and figure out how to use it. Make sure your volume is turned up so you can listen to the instructions.
- Be sure to look at all 4 slides.
- Observations are very important in Science. Observing things such as colour, shape, size, texture, scent, help us to better understand the world around us.
at your hair and a piece of grass? Include information such as colour, shape, size, etc. Be as
descriptive as possible.
2.) In your own words, describe your observations of the 4 slides from the virtual
microscope. Include information such as colour, shape, size, etc. Be as descriptive as
3.) List a reason(s) you think microscopes are important. Be sure to state the reason and provide
support by giving an example(s).