1.) LA: NO HW
- Continue your drawings for your projects. Your smaller magnified drawings must be coloured.
- We will be heading into the maker space tomorrow to create your machines tomorrow.
3.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's site.
- Complete your 4 page booklet
- Post your response: Do you think zero is an integer? Why or why not? Explain using examples and at list one link to a reliable resource (not Yahoo Answers) that supports your opinion. Provide as much information as possible.
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- We read from 'The Invisible Boy' a few days ago. If you don't remember what it was about, please click on the link to watch the read aloud again.
- What is the big idea of this story?
- In your powerful response, you must include the following:
2.) Provide your own opinions.
3.) Provide support for your opinions by providing specific examples from the story.
4.) Which characters from the story learned something? Provide specific examples.
5.) What was the lesson you learned from this story?
6.) Give at least one deep personal connection you had to the story and explain the connection.
HERE IS A POOR EXAMPLE: The character was left out and so was I.
Read Aloud: The Invisible Boy