1.) Complete the Gr. 7 Learning Survey.
SHAPE OF THE DAY:
1.) NOVEL APPROACH:
- Organize a time to meet with your BOOK CLUBS on a daily basis for 20-30 minutes.
- Discuss some GOW, TL Questions, and your general opinions and perspectives on the novel you are reading.
- Students who are not participating onTEAMS will see this reflected on your report cards.
- Watch this video on Area.
- Complete 5.2 Area of Triangles
- Complete 5.3 Area of a Parallelogram
- ANSWER KEY
- QUIZ ON Circles and Area (circle, triangle, and parallelograms) on FRIDAY!
3.) SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Talk to your group members and share out any important information you have found during your research.
- Many of you should be starting your presentations. Be sure to share your research document and presentation document on FreshGrade and with your knowledge building circles in your groups.
- Continue your inquiry.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain how motivated I have been during remote learning.
- Paragraph format (intro, body, and conclusion)
- Are you just as motivated now as you have been all year?
- What is holding you back?
- What is keeping you motivated?
- Do you feel you have been doing well?
- How could you have done better during this time?
- Ask one student a question about their PAR.
- Respond to any questions you receive.