- Chapter 3 Lesson 3 worksheet (Primes/Composite Numbers)
- Pg 80 #2-6
- Quiz on Factors, Multiples, Prime Numbers, and Composite Numbers
- There is no video today. Simply review what we have learned so far.
MATH 7: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
2.) FORMS: Return any outstanding forms. (Student Information, Pac, Entertainment Books, Immunization forms)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Can you explain how to remove gold and silver from circuit boards?
- Try to remember what you learned today about melting points of different materials.
- Would you categorize melting and boiling points into quantitative or qualitative observations?
- What are 4 different types of quantitative observations that you learned about in class today?
- Follow the Blogging Criteria from class today in your responses. (Follow criteria/instructions, think before you click, post your response, give suggestions to at least one other person, post an edited/revised version of your original post after making improvements.
Chapter 1 One for the Murphys - Read Aloud by the Author Lynda Mullaly Hunt