1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work
MATH 7: #1-6 Section 3.4 Math 7 Textbook
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Click here to check out the top 100 landmarks seen on Google Maps! This will give you a better idea of what landmarks top choose in Canada.
- Add a new layer to you map for popular landmarks. Title it 'LANDMARKS'. Include ONE SIGNIFICANT LANDMARK for each province.
- Post your shared link (NOT PRIVATE) here and be sure to make it visible for all to see. Do not provide a link that users must request access to view.
- Read another student's post and research one of the 'LANDMARKS' they chose. This means you must find a website that provides some interesting and reliable information about this landmark. Copy and paste this reliable link as a 'REPLY' to the other student's post.
- When conducting your research, be sure to think critically when choosing the best source of information.
- In your own words, provide 3 interesting facts about the specific landmark. DO YOUR BEST NOT TO REPEAT ONE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED ON THE BLOG BY OTHER STUDENTS!
- If you have any questions, be sure to post them here.
VIDEO LINKS/USEFUL LINKS:
100 Greatest Landmarks as seen from Google Maps