1.) MATH: No HW
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS: No HW
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on VISIBLE THINKING.
- Write a few sentences on your own definition of visible thinking.
- Include three examples of things you read on a daily basis and list the reason why you read each of them (PURPOSE).
- For example: I look at my alarm clock every morning to make sure I wake up in time. I look at the bus schedule to make sure I can catch it when it goes by my house. I check the class website every day to make sure the students are posting on a daily basis.
- Self-assess your post to make sure you have followed the criteria for today's post a response. Also, check your spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, and vocabulary.
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post
What is Visible Thinking?