1.) MATH 6: Watch the video from yesterday's post. Click here. (ONLY UP TO THE min 45 s mark)
MATH 7: Any assigned work.
2.) SCIENCE: Watch this video with your parents and try to explain it to them.
3.) STUDENT INFO: Click here to complete this survey to give Mr. Hong.
4.) PASSION TRAILERS: You will receive your criteria sheets on Tuesday.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In Science, you learned about density.
- Post a definition for density that you find online.
- Post the website link where you found your information.
- Also, explain in your own words what happens when objects with higher densities are placed in water compared to objects with lower densities.
- Comment and give a suggestion to at least one other student.
- Respond to any comments given to you.
- Edit/Revise your original post. If you did not receive any feedback from your peers, ask a sibling or parent for some suggestions.
- Let's see if we can all complete this weekend's 'POST A RESPONSE'?!?!?!?!? There will be a surprise in class if everyone complete's their homework.