After recess, SAFE SCHOOLS gave a special presentation on digital citizenship and social responsibility. To many students, this was an eye opener and gave them some perspective on privacy and using social media.
Later in the afternoon, the students continued working on their Genius Hour projects. Before the end of the day, the students received their report cards and had an opportunity to speak to Mr. Hong about their learning achievements and successes.
1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work.
- 3.4 worksheet and every odd question from the textbook.
- Mark on your own at home. We will review the challenging questions in class on Monday.
2.) REPORT CARDS:
- If you have any questions about your report cards, please email me directly.
- If your parents would like to set up at time to meet with me, have them email me directly.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What is your Genius Hour project?
- Why did you choose your project?
- How are you documenting what you are learning?
- Are you enjoying Genius Hour? Why or why not?
- To be updated.