In socials, students brainstormed criteria for the Iqbal project, and had a blast creating labels for the different levels of achievement (eg. exceeding expectations = legendary)
In photography, students worked on a special project- it will be a surprise to student families, to be unveiled this weekend!
1.) MATH: Finish the review worksheet about the area and circumference of circles.
Math quiz tomorrow. You will need to know:
- How to estimate the area of circles
- The formula for calculating the area and circumference of circles
- How to find the circumference, area, diameter, and radius of circles
Ms. Fei will host a review session between 8:10 am and 8:40 am for those who would like extra help.
2.) LA: Finish activity 1 (Predictions) and activity 2 (Is it a true story?) outlined in the book club notes.
3.) WRITE A RESPONSE: Post the paragraphs you wrote for book club.
- Paragraph 1: Activity 1 (Predictions)
- Paragraph 2: Activity 2 (Is it based on a true story?)
Because Kindness Keeps the World Afloat