1.) MATH 6: Any assigned work. Check your teacher's website.
MATH 7: Complete pg 165 #1-4
- Complete questions #1-4 on Page 175 if you haven't already done so. (Second booklet).
- Mark your work at home.
- What do you think we can learn from exploring different extreme environments?
- List three extreme environments and what you can learn from exploring each of them. (PROVIDE DETAILS AND EXPLAIN)
- Try to think outside of the box and mention something not discussed in class or something that hasn't been mentioned on the blog.
- Ask 2 students questions about their responses.
- Reply to any comments/questions/feedback.
Preserved Wooly Mammoth
More Video Clips from the BBC Wooly Mammoth - Secrets from the Ice