- Complete your divisibility rules booklet and mark at home with the answer key.
- Click here to download divisibility rules workbook with the answer key.
- Unit test on Tuesday. We will review on Monday and check for understanding.
- Here is a link to the divisibility rule for the #11.
2.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on the Great Blue Heron.
- Based on what you learned on Friday and this video, how do you think the Great Blue Heron has adapted to live with humans? (Give at least 2 examples in your paragraph of how they have learned to live with humans and development of their natural habitats.)
- Use a standard paragraph format with a hook, body, and conclusion.
- Pay attention to the givens (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, grammar, capitals, punctuation, etc)
- Give one person 2 suggestions on their use of the givens.
- Feel free to do some research and or discuss it with your parents or siblings.
- Edit/revise your post based on feedback or a self-assessment.
The Great Blue Herons of Stanley Park