1.) MATH: Worksheet 7.3 Reflections
2.) LANGUAGE ARTS:
- Tomorrow is your first book club meeting. Make sure you have read the required readings and completed the required pages in your booklets.
- Feel free to write your visible thinking on stickies, in your booklets, lined paper, or a separate Google Doc.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, you learned about executive functioning with Mrs. Navin.
- You participated in an activity related to the Novel Approach. You all drew pictures of the things you need in order to be prepared for your first book club session.
- Put your 'FUTURE GLASSES' on again tonight.
- What types of things do you need to prepare to come to school every morning?
- Go to Google Drive and click on 'NEW' ---> 'MORE' ---> 'GOOGLE DRAWINGS'. Draw a picture of the items you need to be ready to learn tomorrow morning.
- Post a 'SHARED LINK' here of the picture. Make sure you it has 'view only' access. To do this, click on 'SHARE' in the right corner and then click on 'GET SHAREABLE LINK'.
- If you have trouble doing this, post your questions here.
- Remember, your drawing does not have to be professional. Quickly doodle/draw a picture to share with the class. You are also welcome to add pictures to your image.
Khan Academy - Points on Line of Reflection