IMPORTANT: Tell someone why you're thankful to have them in your life!
1.) READING: Read for 30 minutes per day
2.) WORD WORK:
- Test on Monday (last week's words)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form (intro/topic sentence, body/supporting sentences and examples, and concluding sentence), write about 2-3 things you are thankful for!
- Example: "Muahahahhahahaahahahahahhahaha!" What was that sound you ask? Well, let me tell you. That was the sound of pure happiness! A few things I am thankful for include my job, my family, and my friends. For example, I am thankful for my job because I get to help students become capable learners through . In addition to this, I'm thankful for my family because they bring joy to my life. I can't imagine what my life would be like without my wife and my two daughters. Finally, I am thankful for my friends because we have fun together and they always give me support. I have many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?
- Give one student a suggestion for improvement based on 'PARAGRAPH STRUCTURE' or the 'GIVENS' (spelling, capitals, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc).
- Edit/revise your post based on the feedback you received.
- Don't forget to S.O.A.R. in your post! Don't forget about your digital citizenship!
What is the Global Read Aloud?