Also, the students had their 'EARTH BITES' sale after they made the food and drinks to sell to parents and students after school. They created holiday energy balls, ginger tea, and maple popcorn. It was a huge success and it was all very delicious. The students learned how to follow a recipe, do some marketing and advertising, and how to sell their products. A video will be posted later this evening.
PARENTS: We now have enough drivers. Thank you for volunteering for this Friday and next Thursday.
- Complete Pg. 84 #1,3,4, and 8. Mark all answers at home.
2.) DONATIONS: Bring a non-perishable food item to help people in need.
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- What is your favourite holiday activity that you do every year with your family?
- Post in paragraph form (intro/topic sentence, supporting sentences and examples, and concluding sentence)
- Give one student a suggestion based on their paragraph structure and the givens (spelling, capitals, grammar, capitals, and punctuation)
- Edit/revise your original post based on the feedback you receive or your self-assessment.
3D Snowflakes with Mr. Hong's Class